Head of Global Physical Security
Head of Global Physical Security
Who We Are:
Mediakind is the new identity for Ericsson’s Media Solutions business.
Backed by Ericsson’s pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences that enrich life.
We provide end-to-end video products for our customers, ranging from media platforms video decoding. Our 1600+ employees are based in 29 locations all over the world such as France, the UK, India, China, Israel, United States and more. We welcome pioneers and entrepreneurs who want to be heard. Your individual voice will be amplified; after all, we are media kind of people.
Physical security manager responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Manage Global Physical security operation, working in close coordination with the Head of Global Security and interfacing with all levels of Global and In-Country management. Should be available on a 24x7 basis to address critical physical security incidents across the globe.
- Support and ensure the Sites and location are managed and impact against natural and manmade hazards are low.
- Identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with peer groups, business park security counterparts and various security forums.
- Maintains strong relationships with key business partners.
- Develop and enforce Physical Security standards for operations, performance and quality control.
- Acts as liaison for relationship with law enforcement, regulatory agencies and professional security groups.
- Serves as the lead for life safety on site and for events, travel security support, risk assessments and as a resource to support the wider Corporate Security function when needed.
- Identifies process shortcomings, control gaps or opportunities for enhanced monitoring or surveillance and coordinates with business partners to ensure implementation and mitigation of exposure or loss.
- Tracks and keeps familiar with evolving, state-of-the-art Physical securityoperational tools and techniques. With good hands-on knowledge of AMAG or similar access management tools.
- Fire Safety of buildings
- Working hours will be UK business hours.
Some of the Day to day operational activities include
· Monitoring and Management MK Global Physical Security solution
· Maintaining up to date Access control and access groups for sites
· Manage Access Card Printing, Distribution and Management with Facilities Management support
· Lead corrective measures for physical security critical incidents
· Surveillance and Internal Physical Security assessment on regular basis
Required Experience: 15 to 20 years
Technology is constantly advancing, becoming faster, smarter and more efficient – uniting billions of people all over the world and allowing us to consume more media with greater ease, every day.
We understand the power of media and how it is evolving. It runs in our DNA. It’s our passion.
With our pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation,
we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver
immersive media experiences.
We are uniquely positioned to help shape and lead the future of global media
technology. Our award-winning technologies, established industry heritage and
forward-thinking experts equip organizations with the end-to-end technology
solutions needed to embrace media of all kinds.
We are opening the eyes of humankind, enabling people to be involved in inspiring
stories, iconic moments, and world-changing events – on any screen. We are
media technology innovators – imagining the unimaginable and driving the human
entertainment experience forward for everyone, everywhere.
We are MediaKind
Visit www.mediakind.com for more information
- Job Function 89 IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India