Senior FP&A Analyst
Who We Are:
MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson’s Media Solutions business.
Backed by Ericsson’s pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences that enrich life.
We provide end-to-end video products for our customers, ranging from media platforms video decoding. Our 1600+ employees are based in 29 locations all over the world such as France, the UK, India, China, Israel, United States and more. We welcome pioneers and entrepreneurs who want to be heard. Your individual voice will be amplified; after all, we are media kind of people.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join MediaKind. This position will be a key member of our FP&A team. Primary functions will include budgeting associated with the annual strategic plan cycle, monthly P&L re-forecasting and ad-hoc analyses in support of various businesses within MediaKind.
Additional responsibilities may include standardization and bench-marking of financial and operational metrics, evaluation of investments or business development deals, partnering with team members responsible for growing their respective businesses, and supporting the implementation of a new ERP system (SAP).
- Support the FP&A Director and CFO in preparing regular budget and forecasting summaries for senior management, as well as Board-level and investor presentations
- Maintain and update monthly forecast and budget models for various shared services departments
- Compile, track and benchmark major metrics across the portfolio brands. Benchmark external competitors and other comparable companies
- Work with cross-functional teams to support expense management and free cash flow initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc analyses regarding business and financial investment opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate finance, planning and analysis in a consumer-based environment
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a detailed-oriented approach to all work products
- Demonstrated leadership working with senior-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Must have “hands-on” financial forecasting experience.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several projects and requests with exceptional time management skills
- Driven to meet and exceed goals regarding quality and delivery of analysis and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Technology is constantly advancing, becoming faster, smarter and more efficient – uniting billions of people all over the world and allowing us to consume more media with greater ease, every day. We understand the power of media and how it is evolving. It runs in our DNA. It’s our passion. With our pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences. We are uniquely positioned to help shape and lead the future of global media technology. Our award-winning technologies, established industry heritage and forward-thinking experts equip organizations with the end-to-end technology solutions needed to embrace media of all kinds. We are opening the eyes of humankind, enabling people to be involved in inspiring stories, iconic moments, and world-changing events – on any screen. We are media technology innovators – imagining the unimaginable and driving the human entertainment experience forward for everyone, everywhere.
We are MediaKind Visit www.mediakind.com for more information
What MediaKind Offers:
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Life Insurance
• Match 401K
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunities:
MediaKind embraces our employees’ differences to use our diversity in a positive and constructive way. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. MediaKind complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, MediaKind supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
- Pay Type Salary
- USA-Texas-Plano Office, Plano, Texas, United States of America