Lead to Order CRM, CPQ Specialist
Who We Are:
MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson’s Media Solutions business.
Backed by Ericsson’s pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences that enrich life.
We provide end-to-end video products for our customers, ranging from media platforms video decoding. Our 1600+ employees are based in 29 locations all over the world such as France, the UK, India, China, Israel, United States and more. We welcome pioneers and entrepreneurs who want to be heard. Your individual voice will be amplified; after all, we are media kind of people.
MediaKind is seeking a Lead to Order CRM CPQ Specialist to join the IT Business Applications team that supports MediaKind Business worldwide.
This role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills.
Key aspects of the Lead to Order CRM, CPQ Specialist role:
· This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP C4 HANA (SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Customer Cloud, Callidus CPQ) tools, systems and processes.
· Day to day support of SAP C4 HANA and Callidus CPQ.
· Provide insight and expertise into the solution configuration based on previous work experience.
· Provide guidance and best practices around CPQ solutions including product configuration, administration of price book, proposal development, and related elements.
· Lead support and implementations activities for successful delivery of CRM, CPQ solutions for MediaKind Business Platform.
· Participate in testing activities, troubleshooting any errors found in the solution configuration.
· Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
· Capacity to work independently and lead others
· Ability to analyze key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions to improve operational efficiencies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Must have experience with CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) product integration on Cloud platform.
· SAP C4 HANA Sales, Service Cloud experience a must.
· Must have prior implementation experience with Opportunity management (CRM) applications.
· Solid Quote-to-Cash process knowledge and technical acumen with leading CPQ tools.
· Extensive experience with complex product portfolio, approvals, constraints/recommendation/hiding rules in CPQ tools.
· Experience/knowledge of Callidus CPQ Configuration, design experience & understanding of the core CPQ architecture.
· Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions is a plus
· Working Knowledge of web services API integrations with other systems including CRM systems.
· Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
· Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
· Hi-Tech industry experience is a plus.
· Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
· Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
· Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and achieve results.
· High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
· Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
Technology is constantly advancing, becoming faster, smarter and more efficient – uniting billions of people all over the world and allowing us to consume more media with greater ease, every day.
We understand the power of media and how it is evolving. It runs in our DNA. It’s our passion.
With our pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences.
We are uniquely positioned to help shape and lead the future of global media technology. Our award-winning technologies, established industry heritage and forward-thinking experts equip organizations with the end-to-end technology solutions needed to embrace media of all kinds.
We are opening the eyes of humankind, enabling people to be involved in inspiring stories, iconic moments, and world-changing events – on any screen. We are media technology innovators – imagining the unimaginable and driving the human entertainment experience forward for everyone, everywhere.
We are MediaKind
Visit www.mediakind.com for more information
- Job Function 89 IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India