IT ETL Integration Reporting Specialist
Who We Are:
MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson’s Media Solutions business.
Backed by Ericsson’s pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all
fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our
customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences that enrich life.
We provide end-to-end video products for our customers, ranging from
media platforms video decoding. Our 1600+ employees are based in 29 locations
all over the world such as France, the UK, India, China, Israel, United States
and more. We welcome pioneers and entrepreneurs who want to be heard. Your
individual voice will be amplified; after all, we are media kind of people.
MediaKind is seeking an IT ETL Integration Specialist to join the IT Business Applications
team that supports MediaKind Business worldwide.
This role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business
Key aspects of the ETL Integration Specialist role:
· This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply
functional and technical knowledge of data acquisition, data staging, loading,
and transformation into the Enterprise Business platform (SAP Cloud suite of
· Analyze and document transactional source systems and existing enterprise reporting
· Create logical and physical data models. Develop data structures and reports to meet
· Work with technical lead and SME to implement business requirements
· Ensure data best practices are used during development activities
· Develop efficient data reporting solutions that meet approved requirements
· Evaluate new technologies as part of modernizing the enterprise reporting platform
· Implement improvements to support the future technical direction as new technologies
become available and/or as organizational needs expand
· Investigate new data sources and design an
integration strategy to include them in the Enterprise Reporting platform
· Proactively establish and maintain appropriate levels of protection for business continuity, security, and data privacy
· Proactively monitor project schedules, timelines, and key metrics, and assure projects are prioritized and meet required deadlines
· Maintain and monitor scheduled ETL jobs
· Conduct performance tuning / analysis / optimization of reports and HANA SQL
· Maintain and troubleshoot issues with existing reporting and database solutions
· Contribute to data governance and data quality improvement initiatives
· Collaborate to create best practices for ETL and BI
· Perform data quality analysis and develop reports on key data quality metrics
· Participate in scrum development meetings in a data governance or data development role
· Perform code and design reviews
· Special projects and duties as assigned
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 8+ years’ experience with ETL Tools (Informatica, SAP Data Services) SAP ABAP and Technical skills
· Implementation experience with S/4 HANA preferred
· Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions is a plus
· Experienced in SAP ERP Analysis, ABAP Design,
Development and Implementation
· Extensive experience in Reporting in ERP and CRM
applications. S4HANA/C4HANA preferred.
· Experience in PowerBI and Tableau preferred
· Strong business process knowledge and ability to
map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no
· Experience with SAP implementation methodologies
and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
· Hi-Tech industry experience is a plus.
· Good understanding and experience of modern
software development methodologies.
· Advanced understanding of software test
methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
· Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and
· High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to
work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
· Strong relationship building and influencing
skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
Technology is constantly advancing, becoming faster, smarter and more efficient – uniting
billions of people all over the world and allowing us to consume more media
with greater ease, every day.
We understand the power of media and how it is evolving. It runs in our DNA. It’s our passion.
With our pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation,
we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver
immersive media experiences.
We are uniquely positioned to help shape and lead the future of global media
technology. Our award-winning technologies, established industry heritage and
forward-thinking experts equip organizations with the end-to-end technology
solutions needed to embrace media of all kinds.
We are opening the eyes of humankind, enabling people to be involved in inspiring
stories, iconic moments, and world-changing events – on any screen. We are
media technology innovators – imagining the unimaginable and driving the human
entertainment experience forward for everyone, everywhere.
We are MediaKind
Visit www.mediakind.com for more information
- Pay Type Salary
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India