SAP Technical Developer
Who We Are:
MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson’s Media Solutions business.
Backed by Ericsson’s pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences that enrich life.
We provide end-to-end video products for our customers, ranging from media platforms video decoding. Our 1600+ employees are based in 29 locations all over the world such as France, the UK, India, China, Israel, United States and more. We welcome pioneers and entrepreneurs who want to be heard. Your individual voice will be amplified; after all, we are media kind of people.
MediaKind is seeking a SAP Tech Developer to join the IT Business Applications team that supports MediaKind Business worldwide.
This role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills.
Key aspects of the SAP Tech Developer role:
· This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP Technical in S4HANA tools, systems and processes.
· Day to day support of SAP S4HANA, C4HANA and Callidus CPQ.
· Provide insight and expertise into the solution configuration based on previous work experience.
· Provide guidance and best practices around BOM and Product Variant Configuration solutions including product configuration, administration of price book, proposal development, and related elements.
· Participate in testing activities, troubleshooting any errors found in the solution configuration.
· Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
· Capacity to work independently and lead others
· Ability to analyze key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions to improve operational efficiencies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 8+ years’ experience overall with SAP ABAP and Technical skills
· Implementation experience with S/4 HANA preferred
· Expertise in SAP Configuration, Custom Development, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience
· Experience and skills with Fiori development
· Familiarity with RDMS, JAVA and XML experience is a plus
· Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions is a plus
· Experienced in BAPI’S, BADI’S, User Exits and Enhancement point implementation (Implicit, Explicit) using Switch Framework
· Experienced in SAP ERP Analysis, ABAP Design, Development and Implementation
· Extensive experience in Reporting in S4HANA
· Experience working with SAP through Customer Messages (OSS note searches and creating the customer message)
· Experienced in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
· Experienced in ABAP Web DynPro development
· Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
· Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
· Hi-Tech industry experience is a plus.
· Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
· Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
· Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and achieve results.
· High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
· Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
Technology is constantly advancing, becoming faster, smarter and more efficient – uniting billions of people all over the world and allowing us to consume more media with greater ease, every day.
We understand the power of media and how it is evolving. It runs in our DNA. It’s our passion.
With our pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences.
We are uniquely positioned to help shape and lead the future of global media technology. Our award-winning technologies, established industry heritage and forward-thinking experts equip organizations with the end-to-end technology solutions needed to embrace media of all kinds.
We are opening the eyes of humankind, enabling people to be involved in inspiring stories, iconic moments, and world-changing events – on any screen. We are media technology innovators – imagining the unimaginable and driving the human entertainment experience forward for everyone, everywhere.
We are MediaKind
Visit www.mediakind.com for more information
What MediaKind Offers:
· Medical Plan
· Dental Plan
· Vision Plan
· Life Insurance
· Match 401K
· Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunities:
MediaKind embraces our employees’ differences to use our diversity in a positive and constructive way.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
MediaKind complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, MediaKind supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
- Pay Type Salary
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India