Solution Architect - Supply Chain Logistics (Business Systems Analyst)
Who We Are:
MediaKind is the new identity for Ericsson’s Media Solutions business.
Backed by Ericsson’s pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences that enrich life.
We provide end-to-end video products for our customers, ranging from media platforms video decoding. Our 1600+ employees are based in 29 locations all over the world such as France, the UK, India, China, Israel, United States and more. We welcome pioneers and entrepreneurs who want to be heard. Your individual voice will be amplified; after all, we are media kind of people.
MediaKind is seeking an S4 HANA Procure to Pay (P2P) and Ariba Analyst to join the IT Business Applications team that supports MediaKind Business worldwide.
This role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills.
Key aspects of the S4 HANA Supply Chain Logistics role:
· This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP S4 HANA Supply Chain Logistics tools, systems and processes.
· Day to day support of SAP S4 HANA and Global Trade Services.
· Participate in solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis and design).
· Provide insight and expertise into the solution configuration based on previous work experience.
· Provide guidance and best practices around Supply Chain, Global Trade Services solutions including Global Trade, Supply Chain, direct and indirect procurement and related elements.
· Develop and lead implementations for successful delivery of Supply Chain solutions for MediaKind Business Platform, IT landscape.
· Participate in testing activities, troubleshooting any errors found in the solution configuration.
· Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
· Play role in the deployment of solutions across non-production and production environments. Work with large data sets, analyze the data to understand the underlying business implications, engage in discussions on what the data means, summarize findings with an actionable approach
· Capacity to work independently and lead others
· Ability to analyze key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions, and their implications in the overall business
· Understand and work with key financial metrics for value quantification (ROI, IRR, breakeven)
· Analyze monthly reports and identify areas of opportunity
· Desire to work on topics that touch various functions within the company
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Must have experience with SAP S4 HANA and Ariba product integration on Cloud platform.
· SAP S4 HANA experience a must.
· Ariba experience a must.
· Must have prior implementation experience with Supply Chain and Global Trade services.
· Solid Supply Chain process knowledge and technical acumen with leading Supply Chain tools.
· Extensive experience in SAP modules Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management
· Experience needed in the areas of SAP Made to Order process, Global Trade Services, material and service masters, material classification, Pricing conditions, MRP, and Transportation Management.
· Minimum 2-3 full life cycle global implementations (prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration
· Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions is a plus
· Support bidirectional system to system changes that could impact business customers on reporting of order data or business processes.
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Finance or Accounting with a strong focus on analytics
· Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
· Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
· Hi-Tech industry experience is a plus.
· Formal Project Management training, Six Sigma is a plus
· Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
· Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
· Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and achieve results.
· Sound analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self-confident
· Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
· High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
· Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
· 4+ years of experience in Finance, Technology, or Consulting
Technology is constantly advancing, becoming faster, smarter and more efficient – uniting billions of people all over the world and allowing us to consume more media with greater ease, every day.
We understand the power of media and how it is evolving. It runs in our DNA. It’s our passion.
With our pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fueled by deep innovation, we have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver immersive media experiences.
We are uniquely positioned to help shape and lead the future of global media technology. Our award-winning technologies, established industry heritage and forward-thinking experts equip organizations with the end-to-end technology solutions needed to embrace media of all kinds.
We are opening the eyes of humankind, enabling people to be involved in inspiring stories, iconic moments, and world-changing events – on any screen. We are media technology innovators – imagining the unimaginable and driving the human entertainment experience forward for everyone, everywhere.
We are MediaKind
Visit www.mediakind.com for more information
- Pay Type Salary
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India