Finance - Controller
International Finance Controller
Who We Are
MediaKind is revolutionizing the television and video entertainment experiences
seen by millions of people every single day. We provide end-to-end video
products for our customers, ranging from media platforms video decoding. Our
1600+ employees are based in 29 locations all over the world such as France,
the UK, India, China, Israel, United States and more. We welcome pioneers and
entrepreneurs who want to be heard. Your individual voice will be amplified;
after all, we are media kind of people.
Come join this fun, collaborative and diverse group and work with some of the
most talented people in this industry. You will play a major part in shaping a ground-breaking
next generation cloud-based TV service, delivering digital entertainment to
TV’s, browsers, tablets and smartphones.
We are now looking
for an International Company Controller to ensure high quality in accounting,
assure compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements,
and to provide expert financial advice. The International company controller is
also functionally responsible international accounting team.
At MediaKind, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and
innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the
world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Experience with financial processes and directives in Legal entity
- You will assist and lead audits
- Legal entity and local country statutory accounting knowledge
- End of Month (EOM) Expertise
- Knowledge of financial management of legal entities (EMEA and APAC focused)
- PG/Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 10 years or more as a Finance/Company Controller with minimum 5 years in Global/International roles
- Domain experience: SAP S4 Hana
- Experience in US GAAP/ IFRS / Local Country reporting
- Understanding of Financial Systems
- You have strong financial Analysis skills
- Knowledge of treasury and financial Model
- You will be responsible for delivering results and meeting customer
- You can lead, mentor and supervise
- Social and leadership skills
- Coping and analytical skills.
- CA/CPA or equivalent preferred
- Inter-company accounting experience desirable
- Foreign exchange/currency conversion experience preferred.
Technology is constantly advancing, becoming faster, smarter and
more efficient – uniting billions of people all over the world and allowing us
to consume more media with greater ease, every day. We understand the power of
media and how it is evolving. It runs in our DNA. It’s our passion. With our
pioneering heritage and strong foundations – all fuelled by deep innovation, we
have a single goal in mind: to enable our customers to create and deliver
immersive media experiences.
uniquely positioned to help shape and lead the future of global media
technology. Our award-winning technologies, established industry heritage and
forward-thinking experts equip organizations with the end-to-end technology
solutions needed to embrace media of all kinds. We are opening the eyes of
humankind, enabling people to be involved in inspiring stories, iconic moments,
and world-changing events – on any screen. We are media technology innovators –
imagining the unimaginable and driving the human entertainment experience forward
for everyone, everywhere.
We are MediaKind
Visit www.mediakind.com for more information
- Job Function 86 Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India